• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does Anybody Here Read Keep And Bear Arms Regularly?

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

If you have read it regularly for any length of time than you should recognize my name and rhetoric from there.

But lest we get all warm and fuzzy, I also note that COP-BASHING is accepted there and that the archive of NRA misdeeds is there maintained.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed whre they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$

FogRider

imported post

I never heard of that site, it looks interesting. But to be honest I probably won't start reading it. I have enough other stuff I read that I don't have time for another one.

medicis

imported post

PavePusher wrote:
A few of the regular commenters are of the tin-foil-hats variety (not you, Doug! ;)  ).  But it is an informative place. 

Hi. Am a new member. So pardon the intrusion. But I thought I would confess that I wear a fin foil hat....

I tend to prefer the Fez version from the M.I.T. study:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

"On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:

An Empirical Study"

A funny read.

medicis

imported post

Thanks...
I'll try to contribute. Am a concealed carry person up in Burke.... I like my Glock but have my eyes on a couple of others... The 22 doesn't conceal so well. I'll look at the gun comments to get an idea of what might suffice.

I wasn't entirely kidding about wearing the tin foil hat though....

As an entry into that, one might wish to do a little research into what Blackwater did for FEMA in New Orleans after Katrina.... I tend to see it as 'practice'.... for 'things' to come.

icode

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
If you have read it regularly for any length of time than you should recognize my name and rhetoric from there.

But lest we get all warm and fuzzy, I also note that COP-BASHING is accepted there and that the archive of NRA misdeeds is there maintained.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed whre they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$
I read it nearly daily... Do you contribute articles or comment a lot? What's your name over there? The same?