Thread: Two People Shot On Mount Tremblant Avenue

Post imported post

Two People Shot On Mount Tremblant Avenue

Police are looking for the person who shot a man and a woman on Mount Tremblant Avenue.

That is near the 215 & Wigwam.

It happened Wednesday around 10:30pm.

Police say someone shot the 21 - year - oldwoman in the leg and a 47 -year - oldman in the shoulder.

Medics took both victims to the hospital with non - life threatening injuries.

Police do not have a motive in this shooting.

Stay with Action News for further developments on this shooting investigation.

Post imported post

I'm guessing they weren't carrying?

Post imported post

Sheepdawg wrote:
    My room mate came home from her retail job last nght saynig how all the customers and employees where talking about not only the raise in crime, but also on umemployeement... Talking about how many stores around us have been robbed and people mugged/murdered.

So of course I said" "sooooo, you carry the mace and knife I gave you?" "...and when are you getting a pistol?"

She changed the subject.

People will never learn.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
    Sheepdawg wrote:
    My room mate came home from her retail job last nght sayig how all the customers and employees where talke about not only the raise in xrime, but also on umemployeement. Talking about how many stores around us have been robbed and people mugged/merdered.

So of course I said" "sooooo, you carry the mace and knife I gave you?" "...and when are you getting a pistol?"

She changed the subject.

People will never learn.

Crime has risen every where. I told my girl friend I was going to get her some mace, because she wont carry a gun.

She doesn't like guns so much. I think for some people/women they couldn't stab or shoot some one if it came to it but mace, probably