• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two People Shot On Mount Tremblant Avenue

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

Two People Shot On Mount Tremblant Avenue

Police are looking for the person who shot a man and a woman on Mount Tremblant Avenue.

That is near the 215 & Wigwam.

It happened Wednesday around 10:30pm.

Police say someone shot the 21 - year - oldwoman in the leg and a 47 -year - oldman in the shoulder.

Medics took both victims to the hospital with non - life threatening injuries.

Police do not have a motive in this shooting.

Stay with Action News for further developments on this shooting investigation.

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

Sheepdawg wrote:
I'm guessing they weren't carrying?:(

My room mate came home from her retail job last nght saynig how all the customers and employees where talking about not only the raise in crime, but also on umemployeement... Talking about how many stores around us have been robbed and people mugged/murdered.

So of course I said" "sooooo, you carry the mace and knife I gave you?" "...and when are you getting a pistol?"

She changed the subject.

People will never learn.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
Sheepdawg wrote:
I'm guessing they weren't carrying?:(

My room mate came home from her retail job last nght sayig how all the customers and employees where talke about not only the raise in xrime, but also on umemployeement. Talking about how many stores around us have been robbed and people mugged/merdered.

So of course I said" "sooooo, you carry the mace and knife I gave you?" "...and when are you getting a pistol?"

She changed the subject.

People will never learn.

Crime has risen every where. I told my girl friend I was going to get her some mace, because she wont carry a gun.

She doesn't like guns so much. I think for some people/women they couldn't stab or shoot some one if it came to it but mace, probably