• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Pawn Shops

ScottyT

imported post

So I will be buying a scooter in the next few days (as soon as my dead car sells) and my new route home got me thinking. I will probably be taking state home (3300 south to 9000 south), since the scooter only does about 60mph tops, and I was wondering if there are any pawn shops worth stopping by a few times a month.

Any of you other SLC guys have some experience with any of them?

Utah_Patriot

Okay here we go a scooter requires a motorcycle endorsement

By that logic why not find a cheap 250cc bike better breaking less limits easier to work on same or better miles on the bike.

If your set on a scooter make sure you have a little extra in the bank to cover the cost of ownership they tend to break down most shops require half down since costs are sometimes more then the bike.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

HPmatt

Now that 5 y/o scooter can probably be bought at the junk yard for $20!!!!