• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

People think that we are bodyguards...

b1ack5mith

imported post

I know that they do, especially for the OCers who have the "CA" look (tats, piercings)

mom dresses like shes a home decorator... bohemian/eclectic... and that is a big californian thing for the higher class (we arrent high class, we just like the unusual styles lol) but i think that when i walk behind my mom in a store, people think im her bodyguard... so they wont say anything LOL!

also... for those of you who have SEEN my mom... we look nothing alike, AT ALL!

ive been opencarrying more, i need to. my friend brian (who is a CC guy, im talkin to him about OC sometimes) he was at work one day, and his wife saw a couple mexicans in his front yard, with a baseball bat, and a metal pipe, and she heard them say that they were going to kill his dog. they were young gangmember types, and brians dog is a boxer i believe. anyway, he told her to grab his gun, and she went outside, and they ran. but this is just in PAYSON, theres more and more gang activity here all the time, so i will be carrying more and more