Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEGLIGENT discharge caught on video.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

1st rule treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
    3rd rule keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.

Fortunately this goofball didn't point it at anyone.
    [flash=450,370]http://www.liveleak.com/e/f06_1212730610[/flash]

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    1st rule treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
    3rd rule keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.

Fortunately this goofball didn't point it at anyone.

UN...FREAKIN' BELIEVEABLE:what:....:what:....

How can a person BE so STUPID? (Shaking my head)

TJ

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

It may not have been 'pointed' at anything but the muzzle covered something that was 12 gauge destroyed! Cover with the muzzle only that which you would destroy.

But! But, as much as anything else, this young person's education failed him.

My father was a PG&E electrician/lineman and then engineer and he taught "nicht gefinger poken und button gepushing!" early on and with the bite of a strap.

ETAsince I had to fix spelling)In his career he had to take six crispy-critter-co-workers down the pole after carelessly touching. Then the family had to enfold him while he recovered his confidence.

On this June 6 Anniversary and he was a veteran of WWII, I remember lifting him out of his car and carrying him into the house too dead-tired after working without respite for days restoring service after bad storms.

Look'it how comfortable we are with 'pig German' while if I were to have writen it in Ebonic dialect then the apologists would be jumping up like Miss Cleo moles to be whacked.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA *******

Post imported post

What a Retard ! :shock:

Good thing it wasn't pointed at the desk clerk. :what:
    I'd like to know what a T194 CQB Shotgun is doing loaded on her desk anyway :what:

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    What a Retard ! :shock:

Good thing it wasn't pointed at the desk clerk. :what:
    I'd like to know what a T194 CQB Shotgun is doing loaded on her desk anyway :what:
    It looks to me that she was counting $$$.

Post imported post

Who makes a "T194" shotgun? I couldn't tell what kind it is and am not familiar with that model.

Like I said at Liveleak, that shotgun could have sat there for 100 years and would never have discharged until a complete and utter moron started screwing with it.

I'm sure it was intentionally pointed at the wall so as to NOT be pointed at the woman, but that dumbass could have easily spun it a bit as he grabbed it and hit her. If it had been facing the other direction we would have a Darwin Award nominee.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

everytime i come across a firearm, i give the trigger a good squeez. to see if its loaded.

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Who makes a "T194" shotgun? I couldn't tell what kind it is and am not familiar with that model.

I saw the IMG on Google images and it said T194 under it. Upon further investigation, I've found that the T194 was a false name for the gun given to it by a Game developer for the Battlefield Game.

BUT !

I have found a shotgun that looks VERY close to that one.

Mossberg Persuader Shotgun

SKU: MS50588

Nice Huh ?

Post imported post

How stupid can that guy be.

At least he got a small portion of what he deserved. Looked like the shotgun came back and smacked him in the face.
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    I have found a shotgun that looks VERY close to that one.

Nice Huh ?
    That's is the exactly what my home defense shotgun is and looks like. I like her a lot.

I thought it might be a Persuader with a sling and vertical foregrip when I first saw the vid but I'm not positive that's it. It certainly looks similar though.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

It's kind of a shame there isn't audio. I would have loved to have heard the conversation after that.

Post imported post

He just walks up and..... pulls the trigger!!

So it is like he was curious what would happen. :shock:

Post imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
    He just walks up and..... pulls the trigger!!

So it is like he was curious what would happen. :shock:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

lol oops...

Post imported post

Before you start the clip, it looks like he has it in his hands. It is definitely pointed right at her. So, he had it, put it down and then pulled the trigger once it was resting on the cabinet? That woman is very lucky to be alive.

Post imported post

I keep watching this over and over. I still can't believe what a (censored) this guy is. I can't fathom anyone over age 10 would walk up to a shotgun and pull the trigger like that without being terminally stupid. I stand in awe.
    The Dogs of War are nothing compared to the Cats

State Researcher

Post imported post

kerchaulk wrote:
    Before you start the clip, it looks like he has it in his hands. It is definitely pointed right at her. So, he had it, put it down and then pulled the trigger once it was resting on the cabinet? That woman is very lucky to be alive.

That image before the video starts is time stamped as 12:50:53, which is when the he negligently pulls the trigger, causing the firearm to discharge. It appears he is holding it because he raised his left hand in an attempt to grab the weapon as it flew off the cabinet.

So far it has been assumed that this man is a complete idiot, walking into a room and, upon spotting a gun he's never seen before, pulling the trigger. There are other possibilities, though.For instance, perhapshe had just set the unloadedgun down moments prior, and left the room. While he was out, the woman decided to load the gun for whatever reason. The man then walked back in, and assumed that his gun was still unloaded as it was just a minute ago. This is why it is so terribly important to follow the 4 basic safety rules, as everyone else has said.

ETA: My girlfriend just pointed out that it looks like he was possibly just trying to pick the gun up, and his natural grip squeezed the trigger as he tried to lift the weight. I've noticed people do this with airsoft guns.

Post imported post

DreQo wrote:
    My girlfriend just pointed out that it looks like he was possibly just trying to pick the gun up, and his natural grip squeezed the trigger as he tried to lift the weight. I've noticed people do this with airsoft guns.
    That's possible, but I don't think that's the case here. The way he approached the gun didn't look like he was going to pick it up. To me it just looked like he wanted to see what would happen when he pulled the trigger. When I'm going to pick up a gun, I don't gingerly place my finger in the trigger guard and pull. But then again I'm also not terminally stupid (although my wife might disagree. :P)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

I would hope that every state has a law against excessively using annoying boldface font.

Post imported post

I love how they just get up and walk away at the end. like the shot guns gonna go off again. Add two more to the Brady Bunch!

Post imported post

Sheriff wrote:
    Dustin wrote:

Nice Huh ?
    Looks like an illegal sawed off shotgun to me!

In 1997 one of our local county police rookies arrested a fellow for felony sawed off shotgun possession for having one of those! True story. He got sued afterwards too. His only defense was he measured it wrong. The truth of the matter was of course he placed the charge after he realized the original charge he was arresting the guy for had blown up in his face big time.

Yep but this dude is Legal. Most states have the 18-inch rule for Shotguns.

This dude is exactly20 inches

State Researcher

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    Sheriff wrote:
    Dustin wrote:

Nice Huh ?

In 1997 one of our local county police rookies arrested a fellow for felony sawed off shotgun possession for having one of those! True story. He got sued afterwards too. His only defense was he measured it wrong. The truth of the matter was of course he placed the charge after he realized the original charge he was arresting the guy for had blown up in his face big time.

Beautiful shotgun, best $200 I ever spent You absolutely cannot beat that price!

Post imported post

Dustin wrote:
    Sheriff wrote:
    Dustin wrote:

Nice Huh ?

Your girlfriend may believe that, but the rest of us know it is 1.5" shorter.

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    I would hope that every state has a law against excessively using annoying boldface font.
    Apparently there is a loophole for that in Virginia...

State Researcher

Post imported post

Sheriff wrote:
    Off topic. Closed.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast