• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEGLIGENT discharge caught on video.

Harper1227

imported post

I love how they just get up and walk away at the end. like the shot guns gonna go off again. Add two more to the Brady Bunch!

Sheriff

imported post

Harper1227 wrote:
I love how they just get up and walk away at the end. like the shot guns gonna go off again. Add two more to the Brady Bunch!

I imagine the girl was getting up to go somewhere and seek relief for her eardrums that has just been shattered.

A shotgun is pretty loud when it goes off. It seems twice as loud when you're not expecting it. :)

edit: typo

Dustin

imported post

Sheriff wrote:
Dustin wrote:
[font="Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"]Mossberg Persuader Shotgun[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, sans-serif"]
SKU: MS50588
[/font]

mossberg%20persuader.jpg

Nice Huh ? :cool:

Looks like an illegal sawed off shotgun to me! :lol:

In 1997 one of our local county police rookies arrested a fellow for felony sawed off shotgun possession for having one of those! True story. He got sued afterwards too. His only defense was he measured it wrong. The truth of the matter was of course he placed the charge after he realized the original charge he was arresting the guy for had blown up in his face big time.

Yep but this dude is Legal. Most states have the 18-inch rule for Shotguns.

This dude is exactly20 inches:cool:

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Dustin wrote:
Sheriff wrote:
Dustin wrote:
[/font]

In 1997 one of our local county police rookies arrested a fellow for felony sawed off shotgun possession for having one of those! True story. He got sued afterwards too. His only defense was he measured it wrong. The truth of the matter was of course he placed the charge after he realized the original charge he was arresting the guy for had blown up in his face big time.

Beautiful shotgun, best $200 I ever spent :D You absolutely cannot beat that price!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dustin wrote:
Sheriff wrote:
Dustin wrote:
[/font]

mossberg%20persuader.jpg

Your girlfriend may believe that, but the rest of us know it is 1.5" shorter. ;)