Thread: WI Attorney General files pro-2A amicus brief

Post imported post

Didn't know if you all were aware, but your state's Attorney General joined the Attornies General of 31 other states in filing an amicus curiae brief in support of Heller. Good for him, good for you! 64% of the States have clearly shown support for our right to keep and bear arms. You guys need to get CC, but it sounds like even with an a-hole governor, you have a good AG. Good luck!
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Post imported post

Gunslinger wrote:
    ...but it sounds like even with an a-hole governor, you have a good AG. Good luck!
    Thanks for caring! Were aware of the brief; couple more weeks & change and we'll see.

Opinions vary on the AG.

Post imported post

I am pretty sure the AG has gone on the record that he supports licensed CC. Stands to reason that he would support OC simply for the fact that we can't CC, but also because it IS perfectly legal and he is supposed to uphold the law and people's rights.