• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How would you carry this rifle ???

Decoligny

imported post

Todays Gun History Lesson:

Punt Guns were commonly used in the late 1800s and early 1900s tocommercially hunt ducks. They would shoot entire flocks of ducks with a Punt Gun lashed onto a small boat that snuck up on the ducks. They actually shot the "sitting ducks" as it was a commercial effort and not a sport.

Weak 9mm

imported post

That's the dude that was on Extreme Marksmen. He can do that thing at the beginning with the gun behind his back and all kinds of craziness. He's awesome.

Punt gun, lol. That's an interesting name.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Weak 9mm wrote:
That's the dude that was on Extreme Marksmen. He can do that thing at the beginning with the gun behind his back and all kinds of craziness. He's awesome.

Punt gun, lol. That's an interesting name.
He's Tom Knapp. Punt guns were for commercial waterfowl harvesting. You mounted them on a 'punt'.

[flash=450,370]http://www.liveleak.com/e/0ed_1173304343[/flash]

Attachments

• punt gun.jpg
    punt gun.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 687

I_Hate_Illinois

imported post

See, this is the type of stuff that we find to be hilarious, but the anti's will run around trying to ban. They'll say that we shouldn't be allowed to carry that even though it clearly is not the type of weapon that could be carried. Bunch of douchebags. Well, I'm going to enjoy the last few months of my life before I commit suicide upon the election of B. Hussein Osama.

Weak 9mm

imported post

He's Tom Knapp. Punt guns were for commercial waterfowl harvesting. You mounted them on a 'punt'.
Interesting. That little thing must move a bit when you fire, lol.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Aegis wrote:
Im guessing blackhawk does NOT make a holster for that.:quirky
No, but I bet Safariland does :monkey:celebrate:monkey :celebrate

*Where's Mjolnir? He'd love that one... *
lol!! There are a lot of guns that blackhawk doesn't make a holster for :D.