• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sure I'v been anxious to use the Elevator, but this...???

LEO 229

imported post

Too wild!!!

Remember that next time you want to catch the door for someone and hold everyone up!! :lol:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Wow an OC gun snatch, it almost seems to be a contrived video, but does show the dangers of OC in close quarters with strangers.

compmanio365

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Wow an OC gun snatch, it almost seems to be a contrived video, but does show the dangers of OC in close quarters with strangers.

I don't think it was an OC gun snatch, I think the guy snapped, pulled the gun from concealment from his bag or whatever, and the other guy jumped on him before he could do any damage. Kudos to the guy that took action to prevent anyone from getting hurt......nothing to do about OC here, but it is definitely gun related......wonder where this was.......

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Watch it again the guy goes for the gun in the officers holster at about 0:43.

sedjester

imported post

I think longwatch was being facetious :D

The guy that grabbed the gun had a pair of handcuffs on his belt. Also looked like he had a uniform on as well. Not too smart for the guy that snapped and pulled the gun.

Definitely a quick response and quite effective too.

sedjester

imported post

I did not notice the guy grab the gun from the officer the first time I watched it. The guy grabbed it pretty quick, but the officer was pretty quick in responding.

Weak 9mm

imported post

Oh I get it. The dude got tired of those f**kers opening the d*mn door over and over to fill it up to the point that you can't even breathe. So he was like, "look motherf**kers, this is MY elevator y0."