• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triangle Pit Shoot Sunday June 8th

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I'll be out there about 1pm with my Uncle from Oly. Anyone one else care to join us?
The pit near the intersection of Waddell Creek and Sherman Rd. is N46° 56.593' 123° 04.311' (or N46° 56' 36" W123° 04' 19").

Bear 45/70

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
Yes waddle creek
I'm gonna beat everyone of you with a green stick. It's WADDELL...That's Wad- dell. Not waddle like a duck.
rolleyes.gif

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

You folks missed out on some great shooting today. Beautiful weather, only three groups of shooters. Even the ATV riders were courteous. I am now the proud owner of a Ruger 10/22, 4x scope, three 10 round mags and one 25 round mag. For giggles I set up a makeshift shooting bench out of my folding chair and started shooting at 1x2's someone drove in the ground to hold targets. It shoots beautifully.

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Came home early from my quad trip because I got double whammied. :cry: Sick and hurt so I'm out for the near future.
Dang that sucks royally! You alright?
Sick and embarrassed. Major head and chest cold and fell and screwed my right knee and hand exiting a tent in camp and sober no less. The weather sucked and I was not gonna be able to ride, so I came home. Life sucks some days.