• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blogger picks up on open carry arrest in Milwaukee

smithman

imported post

Nice nice. We are part of something good here. Lets keep the momentum going and let everybody know that OC is a legitimate manner of carry and that we will carry openly it if that is all we can legally do at the moment.

Rick Finsta

imported post

That is my blog - I will be routinely updating with this specific arrest, as well as the general open carry movement, as we move on.

I'll post here when we're planning events and so forth, but that will be my main way of disseminating information.

Rick Finsta

imported post

I sent out emails to a bunch of the gun rights bloggers - do you have a list, Pointman, so I can add anyone I missed (that picked up on it anyway) to my links?