• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Gun Nation" segment on "30 Days" - July 1

Ohio Patriot

imported post

On July 1st, 2008, the show 30 Days will be broadcasting a segment called "Gun Nation." One of the "stars" in the segment is Ken Ekermeyer, who is a good buddy of mine. In the show, there's a short clip of me on the range wearing a WC boonie hat and shooting a .50 BMG rifle in the prone position.

The show is on the FX Network. If you have cable or satellite TV, you might be able to get it.

More info:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/30days/episodeguide.php INSTALLMENT GUIDE 05

Toad

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I have to wonder what the message they are trying to get across with this episode will be. Spurlock (SP?) has done other "30 Days" episodes and they basically only point out the perceived evils and problems of the subject. I'll have to watch it but I don't believe that it will be anything in support of 2A rights.

Ohio Patriot

imported post

Toad wrote:
I have to wonder what the message they are trying to get across with this episode will be. Spurlock (SP?) has done other "30 Days" episodes and they basically only point out the perceived evils and problems of the subject. I'll have to watch it but I don't believe that it will be anything in support of 2A rights.
I emailed Ken yesterday. He replied,

The final cut turned out very balanced and I am really pleased. I think everyone will like it.

Guess we'll see.

tattedupboy

imported post

I actually look forward to seeing this episode. By then, we will know the outcome of the SCOTUS case pending on the D.C. gun ban case.