• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone got a P220 for sale or trade?

rysa

imported post

Yes, I know this has nothing to do with open carry (well i suppose you could talk about open carry of a sig :p)

I have a hankerin for a sig P220 that will not quit. I've hit all the major gun sites that i know of and no luck. I'd love to find a local guy to trade with for some of my safe queens. If you got one and you aint shootin it I'd love to take it off your hands and show it off on my hip.

Lemme know (and dont flame me to hard for tryin ) :D

rysa

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
Have you checked over at Mary's?
I dont usually get down to t-town but i'll call them tomorrow and see what they might have in stock. I was sortof hoping someone had a safequeen or range shooter that they might want to trade out of :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

rysa

imported post

Jim675 wrote:
Can't help you - mines staying home! I just wanted to tell you to keep looking 'cause you'll love it! Accurate, works, and easy to maintain.

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=40&productid=160
Seems to be the general concensus. I picked up a magazine that did a review on the SAO. The stainless looks sexy. I think i might have to find a way to hide a purchase from my wife if I cant find someone willing to part with thiers. :)

Mainsail

imported post

AIM Surplus has a P226 in 9mm:

sig225.jpg

Agent 47

imported post

Did you want that with or without the silencer? :p

SILENTSIG2].jpg

Just kidding, This thing's my baby and I don't think I will ever sell it. Awesome guns good luck finding one.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

I'd also give a call to The Marksman in Puyallup, and Federal Way Discount Guns. These two places seem to have a decent selection of used Sigs on hand whenever I go and check. I picked up a "safe queen" P229R .40 DAK w/NS in two-tone (blue frame, stainless slide) w/3-12rd mags about a month ago, from the Marksman. It was "used," but I couldn't tell that it had been fired at all, it was that clean.

rysa

imported post

I checked federal way, they had a few used ones for 700 and 720. thanks for the suggestions. i'll give the marksman a call too

just_a_car

imported post

Jim675 wrote:
Adventure Sports in Lynnwood?
Be sure to go to the right address. They have moved about 40 blocks North and a block off of HWY 99. If you're traveling North on 99, turn right on 200th St., then left at the next light and they're up a steep driveway. If you see the billiards and strip mall behind the JoAnn's, you've gone too far.

If you're coming North on I-5, take the 44th St. exit, take a left onto 44th St., then take a left at the next light onto 200th St (Be cautious, this is a red-light-camera'd intersection; don't run the deep yellow). Turn right at the FOURTH stoplight intersection (there will be a dedicated right turn lane and they will be on your right up a steep driveway.