• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member to OC Forum in ID

LiveToShoot

imported post

Good Morning,

I was told about this open carry forum and signed up this morning. It's good to see a group as this in the US and especially in my home state of Idaho.

A little about me: I'm retired USAF, nearly 10 years ago. My wife and I reside in South Eastern Idaho and we have a new baby girl on the way in July. We are outdoor enthusiasts, to include: camping, hiking, biking, fishing, shooting/hunting, sight seeing, photography, etc... You name it, we love it if it's in the great outdoors.

My wife and I are very conscious of our 2nd Amendment rights, as well as the other rights and freedoms we enjoy in America...and we're keenly aware of how those rights and freedoms are being challenged and gradually changed.

My purpose in signing up to OC Forum is to become an active part of what's happening in Idaho, and our nation, to help protect and promote our right to keep and bear arms, and look forward to conversations and associations with other forum members.

Thanks,
LiveToShoot