Thread: Sportsmans Warehouse in Spokane

Post imported post

Well, I have been into Sportsmans Warehouse in Spokane several times OC'ing , but most recently I was asked by a gun counter guy to leave the store because of my OC. I asked to speak with the manager, and he tried to tell me their policy was not to allow it. I pushed the issue and asked to see it in writing, and when the manager went back to get a copy he called a guy at corporate to discuss it.

A few minutes went by and he came back and said he confirmed it with corporate, OC is ok, and he ate crow and apologized. He was very nice and professional, and he thanked me for pushing the issue, otherwise he would not have known corporate policy, nor would his employees. He said he was going to go over it with all his employees at the next staff meeting which should be this week.

Just a Car, please add them to the Pro gun list.

Post imported post

Went to the Sportsman warehouse in Lacey the other day. Was told by a guy at the gun counter that they are gun friendly OC/CC. I was told the only time you need to check it at the door is if you are looking for a holster and things for it.

Post imported post

See the WA DNP List thread; both the original post and the post in regards to this thread on page 8.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

If there is ANY problem with OC at ANY Sportsman's Warehouse, in a state that allows OC, a quick call to Matt French, Vice President of Sports Warehouse store operations will clear it up in the favor of OC very quickly.

His phone number is 801-304-5661 ext 44361

Post imported post

That is exactly who the manager (Reagan) in Spokane talked to, and your right, he set him straight real fast.

Post imported post

dlnwoody wrote:
    Went to the Sportsman warehouse in Lacey the other day. Was told by a guy at the gun counter that they are gun friendly OC/CC. I was told the only time you need to check it at the door is if you are looking for a holster and things for it.
    I was told always by the Sportsmans in Silverdale, although I did not ask for a manager I just accepted it for what it was from the cashier.

Post imported post

RiverT ask for me the next time you are in the Silverdale Sportsman's

Jim

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    RiverT ask for me the next time you are in the Silverdale Sportsman's

Jim
    Ya no problem Jim.

I didn't know that you worked there.

Post imported post

One time I went to Silverdale (long ago, Jim) and I asked the lady if I could check my firearm and she said sure. Took it out of the bag and the lady that was new just stood their all bug eyed and asked her co-worker if I could do such a thing! Her facial expression was priceless.