• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My first OC

slowzx320

imported post

Wellbeforei went towork Sunday night, I went to Long John Silvers for dinner. I went in there CC got my food and sat down. So when i sat sown i pulled my shirt up and tucked behind my gun(It was just me in the whole building at this time besides the workers). I was sitting eating my food then a couple came in with their daughter, and the sit across from me. When i finish my food i get up throw the trash away and refill my drink, as i was doing this i notice them staring at me. I walk out to my car and there they are staring out the window at me, funny i guess. All in all it really felt different but i felt fine about it. I plan on doing this more and more little at a time. Just got to ge over ppl staring a me.