Thread: Southern Police Equipment

Post imported post

FYI, for anyone interested. I just went past there and the Blackhawk bus was sitting there too. Tents in the front lot with a white LEO cruiser with lights on to gather attention.

Didn't have time to stop and check it out, but thought I would throw it out there if anyone is looking to stock up on anything.

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

hlh wrote:
    sitedzn wrote:
    FYI, for anyone interested. I just went past there and the Blackhawk bus was sitting there too. Tents in the front lot with a white LEO cruiser with lights on to gather attention.

Didn't have time to stop and check it out, but thought I would throw it out there if anyone is looking to stock up on anything.
    Wish I'd known this earlier today.
    +1
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

well we had been trying to push it as much as possible...if you have not been in the store in awile you will not recognize it at all we the grunts have remodeled the place....oh shoot i might have given away my location...gotta watch for black helicopters and scopes glinting in the distance...but it was alot of fun...hot as heck but you know what can you do...i like it cause it gives the people a chance to talk with folks that work for the companys, to give there rants and raves to a person that can actually get changes started....but again to all the folks wish i posted something about it...jsut did not want to sound like a company pimp...as i am paid by the hour alas....but it was fun...got tasered last year and a coworker got it this year..let me tell you if you get the chance to do it.........dont.......it was not quite worth the t shirt....anyways...grapeshot was nice talking to you today and ill see you and your new 1911 at pino s on the 17th...hooah

Post imported post

sorry guys - I did see it at 7:30 that morning (some guy out sweeping under the tables, which were empty at the time). But I was headed to Chesapeake for a work meeting. Kinda hard to post here on a Blackjack.