• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Southern Police Equipment

sitedzn

imported post

FYI, for anyone interested. I just went past there and the Blackhawk bus was sitting there too. Tents in the front lot with a white LEO cruiser with lights on to gather attention.

Didn't have time to stop and check it out, but thought I would throw it out there if anyone is looking to stock up on anything.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

hlh wrote:
sitedzn wrote:
FYI, for anyone interested. I just went past there and the Blackhawk bus was sitting there too. Tents in the front lot with a white LEO cruiser with lights on to gather attention.

Didn't have time to stop and check it out, but thought I would throw it out there if anyone is looking to stock up on anything.
Wish I'd known this earlier today.
+1

ballester

imported post

well we had been trying to push it as much as possible...if you have not been in the store in awile you will not recognize it at all we the grunts have remodeled the place....oh shoot i might have given away my location...gotta watch for black helicopters and scopes glinting in the distance...but it was alot of fun...hot as heck but you know what can you do...i like it cause it gives the people a chance to talk with folks that work for the companys, to give there rants and raves to a person that can actually get changes started....but again to all the folks wish i posted something about it...jsut did not want to sound like a company pimp...as i am paid by the hour alas....but it was fun...got tasered last year and a coworker got it this year..let me tell you if you get the chance to do it.........dont.......it was not quite worth the t shirt....anyways...grapeshot was nice talking to you today and ill see you and your new 1911 at pino s on the 17th...hooah

sitedzn

imported post

sorry guys - I did see it at 7:30 that morning (some guy out sweeping under the tables, which were empty at the time). But I was headed to Chesapeake for a work meeting. Kinda hard to post here on a Blackjack.