• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Meetup in June?

surfj9009

imported post

I just got off the ship and will be home until July 2nd. If anybody wants to plan to get together lets do it right here. My schedule is pretty open, how about you guys?

David.Car

imported post

Definitly open to a meet up. I'm good weekends and any week day after 1600. Neither my concealed permit or OC holster have arrived in the mail yet, but it is getting close to 30 days on that permit. If push comes to shove, I will openly carry my pocket knife... oOOOoohhhh.

surfj9009

imported post

David.Car wrote:
Definitly open to a meet up. I'm good weekends and any week day after 1600. Neither my concealed permit or OC holster have arrived in the mail yet, but it is getting close to 30 days on that permit. If push comes to shove, I will openly carry my pocket knife... oOOOoohhhh.
What do you carry? I may have a holster that I can loan you.

David.Car

imported post

Sig P226. Hopefully won't come to that. I have a concealed holster (arrived quicker than my license :) ), owb on the way. Haven't oc yet. Been studying up on all my laws and reading everyone elses experiences in preperation

surfj9009

imported post

David.Car wrote:
Sig P226. Hopefully won't come to that. I have a concealed holster (arrived quicker than my license :) ), owb on the way. Haven't oc yet. Been studying up on all my laws and reading everyone elses experiences in preperation
ha. Coincidence? I have a SERPA for the 226. My 225 fits it perfectly, so there you go. I can loan it to you if you like.

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'll be on the return side of a motorcycle trip to Des Moines, IA about then. My schedule's a bit loose but I'll watch the thread and pull in if the timing's right. Spokane has some good members, I'd buy a round of lemonades for the 'lot of ya.

ETA: That'll be about 5 days on the road - I'll sit down wind.

David.Car

imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
David.Car wrote:
ha. Coincidence? I have a SERPA for the 226. My 225 fits it perfectly, so there you go. I can loan it to you if you like.
Serpa is what I have coming ;) If we end up meeting near the end of the month it is no worry, will definitly have my permit and holster by than. Only time Imight need to borrow is if itis sometime in the next week or so.

surfj9009

imported post

Semper Paratus wrote:
well that sucks I am out of town for work untill the 3nd of Jul. I have to go to CA. around the bay area.
And I have to go to CA, bay area on July 2nd!!!

Jeez. Maybe one day....

iyellatmytv

imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
Semper Paratus wrote:
well that sucks I am out of town for work untill the 3nd of Jul. I have to go to CA. around the bay area.
And I have to go to CA, bay area on July 2nd!!!

Jeez. Maybe one day....

Okay, this is really strange, I'm also heading to CA (Modesto) on the 4th.

Jim

SlacK

imported post

i'm in town on that weekend :) I suppose I can just go out to a restaurant or
somewhere, and just pretend i'm oc'ing (the phantom xd-40, that i haven't bought
yet)

David.Car

imported post

Alright, one thing I didn't take into account is this weekend is Hoopfest weekend. So any of you that have been there before knows what that means. Super large crowds. So any opinions on where we should gather or if we should shoot (pun not intended) for another date?