• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry dinner

Tac-Man

imported post

Hello Marylanders, Ijust wanted to let you know about our open carry dinner at Fuddruckers on 1587 Spinghill Road, Vienna VA. the date is June 14 at 6 o'clock.It is perfectly legal for you to open carry in VA. You do not need a permit and we would enjoy your company at our event.:celebrate

SDA

imported post

How often do you have these gatherings? I have a wedding to attend that day and can't make it, but would love to attend any future ones.

SDA

Tac-Man

imported post

We have these events all the time.The best way to find out when andwhere is toclick on the state of Virginia and go to the fourm and see when one is posted.

echo6tango

imported post

Tac-Man wrote:
Hello Marylanders, Ijust wanted to let you know about our open carry dinner at Fuddruckers on 1587 Spinghill Road, Vienna VA. the date is June 14 at 6 o'clock.It is perfectly legal for you to open carry in VA. You do not need a permit and we would enjoy your company at our event.:celebrate
No one from Virginia accepted our invitation to come to Maryland for an open carry dinner! Not a single person! Oh wait...that's right, it's because we can't have an open carry dinner (or open carry anything) in Maryland :D

I've been trying to get to one of the NoVa dinners for a while now. If not this one, definitely one in the very near future. Thanks for the invite! Hopefully some Maryland folks will venture out of Maryland for a visit to Virginia.