• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Restaurants w/ ABC License you might not expect

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Agent19 wrote:

I would return to my car and uncover once seated inside of it then return to the restaurant.
My reason for this would be if any LEO saw you return from the bathroom OC'ing he/she could then arrest you for violating the law.

By returning to your car it would appear that you retrieved it once you checked the ABC status of the restaurant.
Excellent. I was hoping I'd get a good response so I could have a plan in place, just in case this were to happen. This sounds like the best idea I've heard.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ufcfanvt wrote:
DocDaddy wrote:
Schlotzsky's Deli serve beer, never would have thought about it because it is a'deli',if I hadn't noticed it myself about a year or so ago.
Is that just local to Va. Beach?
I think I've seen Schlotzskys all over the country -- well, at least from Texas east.

Decoligny

imported post

Tess wrote:
ufcfanvt wrote:
DocDaddy wrote:
Schlotzsky's Deli serve beer, never would have thought about it because it is a'deli',if I hadn't noticed it myself about a year or so ago.
I think I've seen Schlotzskys all over the country -- well, at least from Texas east.
We got Schlotzkys out here in California too.

ballester

imported post

captn d"s darn it to tarnations......well at least the one next to work does not...mmmmm giant fish mmmm best food for the buck.....and when your buddy buddy with the store manager..people tend to leave you alone..oc or cc....but damnbeer at a fast food joint....it only shows one thing...the degredation of america...come to micky d"s for all your needs big macs and brewskis....leave your rights at the door...you dont need them...im all you need here....my goodness...what next???? they gonna set up soberiaty check points at the end of the drive through at the arby's or local mickey d's????????????????????? :cuss:

it was by pure accident i discovered chee burger chee burger over by chesterfield town center served beer...never been there before...did not know there oc attitude so i may or may not have cc'ed....only after seating and checking menu did i notice they had beer........but food is good one day i test oc there.......i mean why should someone feel like a criminal for eating in a place that serves alcahol while carring a gun???????????????????? i am guilty of alot of things but drinking while carrying a firearm never in my life and i will never do that.............i love pushing the law but breaking it is one thing....and to those wondering...i took my g17 off while i ate...i did not oc or try to..cause our rights aside i was on rocks with the misses and if i screwed up this dinner i was gonna get castrated and publicly flogged....so i did not test there oc standing...and risk getting kicked out...i will however try it in the future....

DocDaddy

imported post

ufcfanvt wrote:
DocDaddy wrote:

Like some of the other guys have said... they are all over. 350 different locations in 35 States and 6 foreign countries!

http://www.schlotzskys.com/

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

DocDaddy wrote:
ufcfanvt wrote:
DocDaddy wrote:

Like some of the other guys have said... they are all over. 350 different locations in 35 States and 6 foreign countries!

They make a real good sandwhich for a chain.

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
dbc3804 wrote:
- Arbys in Short Pump - Pouncy Tract Road
Both Arby's and Captain D's across the street (Short Pump) sell beer.
Can you get it in a to go cup? How about at the drive thru? .. Imagine.. the West End's very own Brew Thru :lol:

Actually since the only time I do that arby's is the drive thru, I didn't realize they serve beer...

I wonder if the Drive thru window is part of the "premises"

zoom6zoom

imported post

it was by pure accident i discovered chee burger chee burger over by chesterfield town center served beer..
I've only ever seen one of these and it was in an airport (Richmond, I think). I was very suprised to see that they served only Coke... no Pepsi!

ufcfanvt

imported post

DocDaddy wrote:
ufcfanvt wrote:
DocDaddy wrote:

I am now officially and deeply ashamed of my Deli-Ignorance. Thank you all :D
Back to the topic: Do they have an ABC License most locations in VA?

Some other restaurants w/ ABC:
-Most Pizza Huts (yes, I know, we shouldn't got to Pizza Hut EVER)
-Anymore?