Thread: Boise airport OC

Post imported post

just found this site....really good info. Just some background. I have CCed for a couple years now. But I would really like to start OC, especially during summer time. And so far I have found this site to have some very interesting reading. One question I have as my first post is, what kind of policy does the Boise airport have on OC? I now its not allowed past security check points, but wasnt sure on the areas prior to that. Such example would be just waiting for passenger arrival, in the lobby/waiting area. Just wondering.....looks like I have a lot of reading/research to do...

Post imported post

I Believe Saint thas OC'd at the airport a few times, you could do a search on his posts.

Post imported post

Several of us have OC'd at the airport.

I've done it a couple times. Did talk to Saint and some others beforehand to make sure it was legal. As long as you don't go past the security checkpoint, your legal to carry.

Post imported post

I have OCed at the airport about a half dozen times with no problems. My understanding is that the Boise airport falls under criteria of a 'public place' and as it allows you to carry weapons to be checked in baggage, you may most certainly carry in any area that is not prohibited (i.e. so long as you don't go beyone TSA security checkpoints)

The only signs that you will see posted are in reference to items prohbitited within the secure zone and do not carry over into the public areas of the airport.

Post imported post

Thanks guys. I kind of figured you wouldnt be able to go past the security check point, common sense kicked in on that one. But other wise, I just wantd to hear from others who have, prior to the checkpoint. Thanks again.