Thread: We need national support from everyone on OpenCarry.org

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Tyranny and Intimidation
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/11857.html

Original thread
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/9196.html

E-mail, call both the Mayor and the police Chief.

Post imported post

I mean... after reading both threads, I still don't see any conclusive evidence that there was intimidation. We just know that a property owner changed his mind on allowing OC. There may indeed be a time to sound the alarm, but it doesn't seem like that time is right now. Let's wait for all the info to come in.

Post imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
    I mean... after reading both threads, I still don't see any conclusive evidence that there was intimidation. We just know that a property owner changed his mind on allowing OC. There may indeed be a time to sound the alarm, but it doesn't seem like that time is right now. Let's wait for all the info to come in.
    No argument here imperial, just a bit of a rant.

I see this (Rocky's) situation to end up similar to Chief William Stadnitski (Dickson Dozen) attempts to con business owners to prohibit possession on their property.

Jerry and his son(s) had made previous arrangements to allow the OCDO booth at the show, which the owner was looking forward to as much as we were. That being said, this implies-at least to me-the chief intimidated/con the owner into prohibiting OC. IMHO, I don't believe the owner is prohibiting CC, but, at that point what would good would it do to CC atthe OCDO booth and handout pamphlets on OC.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I think I'll still go to Rock'y.... and be "PRINTING" like a MOFO......hrmmm

Post imported post

There may be no conclusive evidence of intimidation, but if it quacks like a duck....
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776