Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want To Trade SA 1911A1

Post imported post

Ok,for you 1911 guys.......I have an SA 1911A1 with original box, original mag, 2 new unfired SA mags with pounders. 1911 has only 15 rounds through it that I know of. The guy I got it from said it was fired only 14 times, and only once since I had it. Parkerized finish. Oh, have the original box also. 1911 has brand new Hogue rubber grips and I still have the original wooden ones as well.

I will throw in the holster and mag carrier shown in the pics.....also brand new.

I am looking to get another larger frame .45 (Glock or Sig P220 would be nice LOL), but will consider .40 as well as 9mm dpending on the model. 9mm would be my last choice and only for something I really likeJust not a big 1911 fan so am looking for something else. If I can find the right handgun that is not in .45 I will throw in some ammo also. If I cannot get a Sig, then I have a brand new drop leg holster for the 1911.

Post imported post

Would you sell it for cash? I don't have any of the trades you want.

Post imported post

Sorry, not considering cash right now.

also, sorry the pics are so huge!

Post imported post

Well, damn. It's a shame I'm not willing to part with my XD, it sounds like that's about what you are looking for.

Post imported post

How about a Springfield XD tactical .45acp?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I want to add a 1911 to my collection, but I reallly like my Ruger P345. Hmmmm.....

Post imported post

BobCav wrote:
    I want to add a 1911 to my collection, but I reallly like my Ruger P345. Hmmmm.....

I'm in the same boat. "A 1911? Sweet! Wait, I have give up one of my guns? Crap."

Post imported post

"How about a Springfield XD tactical .45acp?"

Uh, ya, that would suffice!

Post imported post

Patch wrote:
    "How about a Springfield XD tactical .45acp?"

Uh, ya, that would suffice!

Id trade my 40.xd.. not a round through it.. have the whole kit for it, along with a few extended mags, and a halster.

Post imported post

Kinda hoping Drew gets back to me.............XD would work for me and the tactical is the size I like..........hate the 1911! Only reason I got it was that the wife wouldnt let me buy a sidearm after getting the AR and all it's goodies......got the 1911 in a smoking trade! Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to handguns ya know!

Chomping at the bit to drive down to Seattle and pick it up LOL!!

Paging Drew! Pagin Drew!

Post imported post

Okay, currently still on the trade block.

Decided I will def throw in the brand new drop leg holster for it also.

Post imported post

Patch wrote:
    Kinda hoping Drew gets back to me.............XD would work for me and the tactical is the size I like..........hate the 1911! Only reason I got it was that the wife wouldnt let me buy a sidearm after getting the AR and all it's goodies......got the 1911 in a smoking trade! Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to handguns ya know!

Chomping at the bit to drive down to Seattle and pick it up LOL!!

Paging Drew! Pagin Drew!

That's teason talk there. Everybody should have at least one 1911. Real gun people have three or four minimum

Post imported post

For those that have cash but don't want to trade away a gun, why not arrange to buy a gun for Patch and "trade" it to him?

No, I am not talking about a straw-man purchase here. I don't believe there's any time limit required to legally 'trade' a firearm with someone after purchase, but I could be wrong.

IANAL.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

I am actually finding this kind of funny LOL

Have this posted on ARFCOM also and between there and here alot of guys want it but not willing to part with a current pistol LOL!

If i was not wanting to get rid of it before a planned shoot I have this weekend I would just cash it out and go buy something else LOL

Post imported post

Patch wrote:
    I am actually finding this kind of funny LOL

Have this posted on ARFCOM also and between there and here alot of guys want it but not willing to part with a current pistol LOL!

If i was not wanting to get rid of it before a planned shoot I have this weekend I would just cash it out and go buy something else LOL
    It is amusing, but not really very surprising if you think about it. If I wanted a 1911 (and I do, gonna do some shopping tonight in fact), and I didn't want my XD, I would have already sold my XD and bought a 1911.

ETA:
    You're sure yo won't take cash?

Post imported post

If i dont swap it by Saturday mid day I will just cash it out and go buy something for the next shoot.

Will keep you cash guys in mind!

Post imported post

Suggestion:
    Take sealed bids by way of PM. Then come Saturday you'll have a bid in your range, if not, then you could take it and trade it in.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

I have two springfield XD-40 4 inch service models that I'm willing to sell cash. Look me up if the 1911 gets sold.

-Lonnie

Post imported post

I've got a Ruger P94 in 9mm I've had since new I'd consider trading for a decent 1911. It's not as nice a gun as the SA one, but I've got a few hundred rounds of ammo I could throw in. I've only got the two factory 10 round mags and four unreliable 15 rounders. I've got a nice Don Hume IWB holster for it, too.

Post imported post

9mm will be my last option, and sadly I have never been a fan of the Ruger P series.....but, I do thank you for your offer and consideration of my 1911!!

Almost had a Beretta in .40, which I would have loved, almost had another XD today too!

Post imported post

Thought I would share with you guys.........last night at 9pm I put an ad on Craig's list offering my trade. Tried to make it easy for gun savvy people to make sense of, but not blatant that it was a handgun and guess what? Post stayed up untill 11am today! LOL! Alot of responses, but from people I obviousley did not want to deal with as shown by this response: " 'sup g? 1911s be smoking ass gats bro! gots me Glock in40 that i think is the ***** but wants me something bigger and badder. send me a pic and lets trade some horses! iam in everett and would come to your crib right now "

HA! Right man, let's deal LOL!

Then, my posted finally was flagged and removed today and shortly after, I recieved this email: " Regarding your posted sale item on Craig's list: I conducted a Google search and it appears you are offering for trade a handgun for other types of handguns. You sir are a disturbed person! Why on earth would you want to arm people? Do you not understand that guns are NOT toys and kill people every day? Sick people such as yourself should be locked away! Can you tell me sir why you need to have a gun or feel the need to arm others? Do you not understand that we HAVE to have police and military to protect ourselves from idiots like you? Get a life and take your violence elsewhere because WE do not want you in Snohomish County!! Go to Iraq or something with the rest of the gun toting animals! That's why puppies are thrown down cliffs!!

Get a life!

Sheri Everett WA
    "

Just thought I would share

:what:

Post imported post

Is this the GI, Loaded, Operator, etc...?

Would you be willing to do FFL transfer to/from Utah?

I have the XD 45 Compact with one 10-round and one 13-round mag (with grip extension)

Post imported post

It is the standard 1911A1. Fixed blade style sight.

If not locally swapped by tomorrow, I will be deciding if I want to cash it out or consider doing an out of state transfer through my FFL. Will keep you offer in mind.

thanks for the response!

Post imported post

Freaking flag happy people on CL. I had some items for sale and they competed with someone else. My ad got flagged and removed while the other ad continued. I got smart and copied his ad. As long as you are bartering it meets the guidelines for posting.

Post imported post

Patch wrote:
    9mm will be my last option, and sadly I have never been a fan of the Ruger P series.....but, I do thank you for your offer and consideration of my 1911!!
    I'm actually a little relieved. I started feeling guilty as soon as I made the offer; it was my first gun .

I do prefer my 1911, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast