• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Disarm or else!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

I saw this as I was cruising another gun forum. What do you guys think?

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]HandLoad[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]Senior Member[/font]
icon_star_blue.gif
icon_star_blue.gif
icon_star_blue.gif
icon_star_blue.gif

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]1554 Posts[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"] Here in Washington State, if any person gets worried, [about open carry] they can call the Constabulary and force the gun-wearer to lose the weapon, or else lose their freedom. So, if just walking to the mailbox, and a neighbor gets a case of the vapors, they can have you disarmed.

So, (Sigh) it is CCW here, and it is now under attack by Mayor of Seattle, trying to ban CCW at any and all city properties. Porbably won't stand scrutiny in the court system, but someone will have to fight it. Yet another "tax" on lawful ownership/use/possession/protection of self.
[/font]

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
I saw this as I was cruising another gun forum. What do you guys think?

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]HandLoad[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]Senior Member[/font]
icon_star_blue.gif
icon_star_blue.gif
icon_star_blue.gif
icon_star_blue.gif

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]1554 Posts[/font]
[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"] Here in Washington State, if any person gets worried, [about open carry] they can call the Constabulary and force the gun-wearer to lose the weapon, or else lose their freedom. So, if just walking to the mailbox, and a neighbor gets a case of the vapors, they can have you disarmed.

So, (Sigh) it is CCW here, and it is now under attack by Mayor of Seattle, trying to ban CCW at any and all city properties. Porbably won't stand scrutiny in the court system, but someone will have to fight it. Yet another "tax" on lawful ownership/use/possession/protection of self.
[/font]
The guy don't know what he is talking about of course. Send 'em over here!

heresolong

imported post

I went over intending to create a login since I use gunbroker on a regular basis but StealthPotato already had it covered. Well done.