Thread: Disarm or else!

Post imported post

I saw this as I was cruising another gun forum. What do you guys think?

HandLoad

1554 Posts
    Here in Washington State, if any person gets worried, [about open carry] they can call the Constabulary and force the gun-wearer to lose the weapon, or else lose their freedom. So, if just walking to the mailbox, and a neighbor gets a case of the vapors, they can have you disarmed.

So, (Sigh) it is CCW here, and it is now under attack by Mayor of Seattle, trying to ban CCW at any and all city properties. Porbably won't stand scrutiny in the court system, but someone will have to fight it. Yet another "tax" on lawful ownership/use/possession/protection of self.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

State Researcher

Post imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
    I saw this as I was cruising another gun forum. What do you guys think?

HandLoad

1554 Posts
    Here in Washington State, if any person gets worried, [about open carry] they can call the Constabulary and force the gun-wearer to lose the weapon, or else lose their freedom. So, if just walking to the mailbox, and a neighbor gets a case of the vapors, they can have you disarmed.

So, (Sigh) it is CCW here, and it is now under attack by Mayor of Seattle, trying to ban CCW at any and all city properties. Porbably won't stand scrutiny in the court system, but someone will have to fight it. Yet another "tax" on lawful ownership/use/possession/protection of self.
    The guy don't know what he is talking about of course. Send 'em over here!

Post imported post

I don't have a login over there, otherwise I would set him strait.

Post imported post

I went over intending to create a login since I use gunbroker on a regular basis but StealthPotato already had it covered. Well done.