• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tonight, PAFOA & OpenCarry.org Fellowship Dinner 7PM Erie, PA

steveforopen

imported post

Our second dinner is taking place tonight @ 7PM.

I should have posted this much earlier, just forgot :cry:

A sizable group from PAFOA will be in attendance, along with JET-TV 24 (only filming outside, not inside).

The dinner will be held @ 7pm at Max and Erma's in Erie, PA off Interchange Rd.

Please PM me or post if you'll be in attendance

Last years meet-up was great, and the news even did a positive piece on us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyJekNPwPjA

Farmer Troy

imported post

Dang,
I wish I would've known sooner, I might've attended.

Oh well, hope it goes well, and next time try to give us a little more notice.

Troy

steveforopen

imported post

great dinner, news did a very positive and unbiased piece. i got a good chunk of speaking time.

however how should I go about procuring the film for upload?

Statkowski

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

What, no SWAT team showed up? No police officers confirmed ownership of the firearms through the state police's database? Was the Dickson City or Wilkes-Barre Police Department informed of this illegal gathering? Inquiring minds want to know...