• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah OC Phone list!

ScottyT

imported post

Hey guys!

We talked about this breifly at lunch and Dave just reminded me.

We are putting together an OC Phone List so that we can get in touch with one another easily.

If you would like to be a part of this list, please PM me:

- your Real Name (first only is fine)
- screenname (though this will be with the message)
- phone number
- City of residence (if I get detained in WVC, I want to know who lives there to come and video the incident, etc...)
- City of employment -- if different from residence (useful for lunches, etc...)

I will send the list out sometime next week.

Someone please copy this to UCC! Tell them to send the PMs to me there.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Hey guys!

We talked about this breifly at lunch and Dave just reminded me.

We are putting together an OC Phone List so that we can get in touch with one another easily.

If you would like to be a part of this list, please PM me:

- your Real Name (first only is fine)
- screenname (though this will be with the message)
- phone number
- City of residence (if I get detained in WVC, I want to know who lives there to come and video the incident, etc...)
- City of employment -- if different from residence (useful for lunches, etc...)

I will send the list out sometime next week.

Someone please copy this to UCC! Tell them to send the PMs to me there
A list was already started a couple of months ago, I have been just too busy to continue and add all the new people! If it is alright with everyone I will send Scotty T the list and let him takeover! Let me know since I have personal info!

ScottyT

imported post

packingmama wrote:
A list was already started a couple of months ago, I have been just too busy to continue and add all the new people! If it is alright with everyone I will send Scotty T the list and let him takeover! Let me know since I have personal info!
That is fine with me. I like it when I have little projects to work on during the slow days (which are most days!)

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I will be more than happy to send it over to you as long as people don't mind that I do. Here is a list of the names I have... and numbers

SGT Jensen and I
Black5mith
Tacomatose
Utoc-45-44
W Clark Aposhian
Jeff Johnson
Mr. Magnum
Rocksnow he is ok with it!
Thomas
Strategic Tactical
Xmirage

I didn't get to far, but its a start