• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Long Time Listener, First Time Caller"

eacurtis

imported post

I have no clue why I started researching OC in OH 4 weeks ago, but one of the first places I found was this website. Lots of good information, opinions, and even the occasional legal citation.

So, for no other reason than just to say hi and thanks for the info, here's my post. Although I've had a CC license for about a year, I havn't carried concealed yet because I just can't find a good place to put the weapon. The waist isn't good because I like my shirts tucked it. Under arm isn't good because it's not quick enough access. Ancle is the best alternative I've found, but that's a pain too. So, I was glad to be able to understand OC. Heck, I even OC'ed into Home Depot 2 days ago (and then promptly left on vacation to that state up North).

So, thanks to all who have unwittingly helped me understand OC. Because I know I'll get questions from friends, I put a summary of the stuff on my website. If you check it out, plesae let me know if you see anything wrong, needs to be added, or something that needs changed. It's http://www.twotires.com/occc.html.

And, just 'cause I think this emoticon is cool: :celebrate

Lastly, any OC'ers in Newark?

eacurtis

imported post

Very cool clip - I had not found that in my research. Looks like I'll be ordering one. Gotta decide if I'm getting a new pistol first - I have a 1960's HK4 that I'm using now.

Thanks for the link.

JSK333

imported post

Also check out Comp-Tac's IWB holsters, especially the CTAC. It's a very popular one, conceals very well and is pretty comfortable. It's tuckable, so you can wear it with your normal clothes. I've worn it with suits and button-downs, and no one is the wiser.