• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Cards/Pamphlets

RiverTMasco

imported post

How do I get a OCDO card or pamphlet?

I hear people talking about them but I have not been able to find one and I am new to OC. I have only done it a few times in a few different stores in Silverdale and have had no problems but I want to be prepared for when the time comes.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

RiverTMasco wrote:

I hear people talking about them but I have not been able to find one and I am new to OC. I have only done it a few times in a few different stores in Silverdale and have had no problems but I want to be prepared for when the time comes.
Welcome!
Generally you make your own, or order some from someone here. The template is running around. I'll find it in a bit, but if you search for "Gun Rights Pamphlet" with the search feature here, you'll find it.

How did you find this forum BTW?

kenshin

imported post

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of great info here, I know I did.

Since your out in Silverdale we should get together for an OC lunch sometime. I found it helped alot with my confidence going to the monthly get together and seeing everybody else OCing as well. :D

RiverTMasco

imported post

kenshin wrote:
Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of great info here, I know I did.

Since your out in Silverdale we should get together for an OC lunch sometime. I found it helped alot with my confidence going to the monthly get together and seeing everybody else OCing as well. :D

Ya that would be great. I wouldn't say that my confidence is as much as a problem as my knowledge about the laws. I have no problem letting people know that they are wrong my only issue is giving them the proof lol.

But ya just let me know.

RiverTMasco

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
RiverTMasco wrote:

Welcome!
Generally you make your own, or order some from someone here. The template is running around. I'll find it in a bit, but if you search for "Gun Rights Pamphlet" with the search feature here, you'll find it.

How did you find this forum BTW?

I found out about the forum through opencarry.org

I heard about that website just through the grapevine and spent several nights just reading.

The forum is very informative and comical at times.