• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If this video doesn't make you smile, something is wrong with you!

LEO 229

imported post

I hope the driver got out before the car caught fire!!! ::Kidding::

VAopencarry

imported post

Maybe you can help me out and tell me what part I was supposed to smile at. I was ready to stab myself in the eye with a pencil by the time it was over.

AnaxImperator

imported post

:lol:mad: the little girl going cyclic on the PKM, shaking it out, and then going cyclic again.

At least the range & targets looked more interesting than what's at theKnob Creek or DragonMan's shoot.

PT111

imported post

OK - I will admit that there must be something worng with me because I didn't really see anything to smile about. I know I am weird but I just don't get the thrill of blowing things up or fully automatic shooting. Why use 1000 rounds to blow up the car when when you could accomplish the same thing with five well placed rounds and not leave two tons of lead to pollute the ground there?

Legba

imported post

Well, I like blowing up cars. We had a 60s Beemer on a farm that we decided to use for a target (with permission). There isn't a square inch of the body left intact now. Endlessly entertaining.

-ljp

TheMrMitch

imported post

Well...can you smile at my granddaughter getting ready to glass up and fire my 1919A4? Six years old.

Samon1919a4.jpg

imperialism2024

imported post

PT111 wrote:
OK - I will admit that there must be something worng with me because I didn't really see anything to smile about. I know I am weird but I just don't get the thrill of blowing things up or fully automatic shooting. Why use 1000 rounds to blow up the car when when you could accomplish the same thing with five well placed rounds and not leave two tons of lead to pollute the ground there?
I think it has something to do with the freedom aspect of it. Ya know, the feeling that we're getting away with being able to use "non-civilian" firearms, out of view of our nanny-statist overlords... never mind the fact that those guns are registered and heavily taxed by said tyrants.