• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ccw perment

Timmer

imported post

after i take my class to get my ccw, and go apply for my perment how lond does it take to get a replay from ohio?

Legba

imported post

I think it's typically about 2weeks locally. Some counties may be more or less efficient/busy than others though.

-ljp

sephiro

imported post

In my case it's been close to 45 days. state of ohio in no hurry to get records to geauga sheriff. :X

XD-40-Bob

imported post

Tuscarawas County is backed up, many people come to T-County because our Sheriff Dept takes the Pic and many other Sheriff Depts. make you supply your own.

I think Stark County is this way and the reason Stark residents come down toTuscarawas County, I checked on one website and it said Stark County usually gets their permits to the applicant in THREE DAYS :shock:if I would have done my Home work I would have went to the Stark County Sheriff's office, but I didn't and I have heard that Holmes County is usually the NEXT DAY to get your permit.

So check on the website, I THINK it is CCWhen.org or com, but pick the quickest adjoining County and wait for the phone call

Moon Doggie

earhart1000

imported post

sephiro wrote:
In my case it's been close to 45 days. state of ohio in no hurry to get records to geauga sheriff. :X
WOW that's unreal!! I was told Lucas county liked to drag its feet so I went to Wood county, I received mine in 5 days.