Thread: ccw perment

Post imported post

after i take my class to get my ccw, and go apply for my perment how lond does it take to get a replay from ohio?

Post imported post

I think it's typically about 2weeks locally. Some counties may be more or less efficient/busy than others though.

-ljp

Post imported post

In my case it's been close to 45 days. state of ohio in no hurry to get records to geauga sheriff. :X

Post imported post

Tuscarawas County is backed up, many people come to T-County because our Sheriff Dept takes the Pic and many other Sheriff Depts. make you supply your own.

I think Stark County is this way and the reason Stark residents come down toTuscarawas County, I checked on one website and it said Stark County usually gets their permits to the applicant in THREE DAYS :shock:if I would have done my Home work I would have went to the Stark County Sheriff's office, but I didn't and I have heard that Holmes County is usually the NEXT DAY to get your permit.

So check on the website, I THINK it is CCWhen.org or com, but pick the quickest adjoining County and wait for the phone call

Moon Doggie

Post imported post

sephiro wrote:
    In my case it's been close to 45 days. state of ohio in no hurry to get records to geauga sheriff. :X
    WOW that's unreal!! I was told Lucas county liked to drag its feet so I went to Wood county, I received mine in 5 days.

Post imported post

EXACTLY thirty days for Medina.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.