Thread: OC In Mountlake Terrace/Lynwood

Post imported post

I live in Mountlake Terrace, right across the street from Lynwood. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with OC in either town?

Have not done so myself, YET.

I know alot of the Mountlake Terrace police because of my job, so I really do not think I would have any really "bad" encounters.

Trying to work up the gumption to actually do it!

State Researcher

Post imported post

Patch wrote:
    I live in Mountlake Terrace, right across the street from Lynwood. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with OC in either town?

Have not done so myself, YET.

I know alot of the Mountlake Terrace police because of my job, so I really do not think I would have any really "bad" encounters.

Trying to work up the gumption to actually do it!
    Several folks OC in Lynwood all the time. I OC there when I go up there, and also on Community Transit.

Post imported post

Cool. Going to pop my cherry tomorrow me thinks.

Cards: check

Literature: check

Applicable legal references: check

Wee little voice recorder: check

Will file report when finished tomorrow afternoon.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

I open carry in Lynnhood all of the time. No problems, no issues. Since this is my homefront, if you have ANY problems with Lynnwood PD, call me, PM me, email me, however you gotta do it.

Post imported post

+1. If you'd like to get together for lunch or something this week, feel free to PM me, I'm off school all week.

I OC in Edmonds, Lynnwwod, MT, Brier, etc. without issue. Even OC at the Alderwood mall every once in a blue moon and never had a problem. The security there are more worried about shoplifters and kids hurting themselves on the rocks outside the foodcourt than my OC.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

Last week I took the wife out to dinner at Billy McHale's (awesome decor!) in Lynnwood, WA. Did a little shopping afterwards in surrounding shops. OC'ed the whole time without any incidents.

Thankfully I didn't have to wear handcuffs during that visit to Snohomish County, lol!

-Badger
    1911 before dialing 911.

State Researcher

Post imported post

badger wrote:
    Last week I took the wife out to dinner at Billy McHale's (awesome decor!) in Lynnwood, WA. Did a little shopping afterwards in surrounding shops. OC'ed the whole time without any incidents.

Thankfully I didn't have to wear handcuffs during that visit to Snohomish County, lol!

-Badger

I think you are the first person here to sue an agency over an OC detainment.

Post imported post

I've OC'd at that Billy McHale's more than a couple times without issue. I've never had issue with the area around Alderwood Mall, surprisingly.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA