• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn in Alexandria?

nickerj1

imported post

Was on the way home from work when I saw this beauty:

dscf0384tempor3.jpg

I'll admit, the gun wasn't what originally grabbed my attention.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Great Ceasars ghost! That might be the rarest unicorn of all. I almost can't believe shes real.

LEO 229

imported post

Now that is hot!! Chick on a bike and armed!!! Damn!!

Give me the tag and I will hook you two up!! :lol:

DocDaddy

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Now that is hot!! Chick on a bike and armed!!! Damn!!

Give me the tag and I will hook you two up!! :lol:
+1 :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Now that is the greatest thing I have heard in years! If it doesn't work out for her andNickerJ1... let me know!!!

nickerj1

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
If you spot her again, you need to tell her that her holster and belt are backwards......

IWB? I can't recognize the type of holster.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

nickerj1 wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
If you spot her again, you need to tell her that her holster and belt are backwards......

IWB? I can't recognize the type of holster.
Its a typical belt slide holster but she has run the belt across the front (for extra retention I guess) instead of behind the holster as it was designed.