Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AK47 vs. AR15 vs. Nagant

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Centennial, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,412

    Post imported post


  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,047

  3. #3
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    imperialism2024 wrote: Call me stupid, but how do you do that "jump_to" function? Is there a link next to each post that I'm not seeing?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,047

    Post imported post

    USAF_MetalChris wrote:
    imperialism2024 wrote: Call me stupid, but how do you do that "jump_to" function? Is there a link next to each post that I'm not seeing?
    Don't you see the link?

    Oh, wait, you must be using the public forum instead of the secret private forum.



    Hehe...

    On the forum view of thread topics, I clicked on a green arrow next to one of the thread titles that took me to the most recent post I haven't read. I then substituted the topic ID number and the post ID number in the resulting URL and, ta-da, a jump-to link.

  5. #5
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    imperialism2024 wrote:
    USAF_MetalChris wrote:
    imperialism2024 wrote: Call me stupid, but how do you do that "jump_to" function? Is there a link next to each post that I'm not seeing?
    Don't you see the link?

    Oh, wait, you must be using the public forum instead of the secret private forum.



    Hehe...

    On the forum view of thread topics, I clicked on a green arrow next to one of the thread titles that took me to the most recent post I haven't read. I then substituted the topic ID number and the post ID number in the resulting URL and, ta-da, a jump-to link.
    Rog, thanks.

    On PHPBB forums (hint hint) there's a handy little link next to each post, so it's really easy to link to individual posts...


  6. #6
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Fauquier Co, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,297

    Post imported post

    OP is good enough to be its own topic. Pretty funny.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Centennial, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,412

    Post imported post

    imperialism2024 wrote: Well. Color me blind then.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Catasauqua, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,047

    Post imported post

    longwatch wrote:
    OP is good enough to be its own topic. Pretty funny.
    Oh, agreed. I still laugh whenever I read it.

    I just knew I had read it fairly recently, that's all

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Castle Rock, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    779

    Post imported post

    I love that piece, oldie but a goodie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •