• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AK47 vs. AR15 vs. Nagant

imperialism2024

imported post

USAF_MetalChris wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
Call me stupid, but how do you do that "jump_to" function? Is there a link next to each post that I'm not seeing?
Don't you see the link?

Oh, wait, you must be using the public forum instead of the secret private forum.

:uhoh:

Hehe...

On the forum view of thread topics, I clicked on a green arrow next to one of the thread titles that took me to the most recent post I haven't read. I then substituted the topic ID number and the post ID number in the resulting URL and, ta-da, a jump-to link.

MetalChris

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
USAF_MetalChris wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
Call me stupid, but how do you do that "jump_to" function? Is there a link next to each post that I'm not seeing?
Don't you see the link?

Oh, wait, you must be using the public forum instead of the secret private forum.

:uhoh:

Hehe...

On the forum view of thread topics, I clicked on a green arrow next to one of the thread titles that took me to the most recent post I haven't read. I then substituted the topic ID number and the post ID number in the resulting URL and, ta-da, a jump-to link.
Rog, thanks.

On PHPBB forums (hint hint) there's a handy little link next to each post, so it's really easy to link to individual posts... :)