• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another newbie here

Woody!

imported post

Just wanted to say hello and I am glad I found this site.Read about your little get together in Burton.GREAT job! Looks like I have some reading to do. ;)I have been ccw for a couple years now.I am working on getting the wife to do a little shooting as well.She has tried some but shedont like the 357,only when they have 38's in them.I have a GP100 4"SS & a sp101 2 1/4"SS.Thinking about the new 327 sp101 for her.

warlockmatized

imported post

welcome aboard. take the time to read everything you can. you guys are kinda far away, but NOTHING says that you guys can't get a group together in your area for an outting. feel free to ask all your questions. tons of great people here to help you out, and point you in the right direction.

Hamingit

imported post

welcome there nubie warlock

thanks for the site info ill be here when i can