• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Look what I got for Father's Day!

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Awesome! Those are great guns, I loved mine. Get plenty of mags in case the next president wants to ban them. I had no trouble with the mec-gar mags in mine.

CC27

imported post

My buddy had some and sold them to me for cheep. I have 1-10rd 3-15rd and 1-30rd. So I think I'm set.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

CC27 wrote:
My buddy had some and sold them to me for cheep. I have 2-10rd 3-15rd and 1-30rd. So I think I'm set.
Cool! I think Mec-gar has a 17 round mag now for it that fits the same profile as a 15.

just_a_car

imported post

I've got a friend with an older model p89 and he loves it. They're nice little guns.

I've got him just started into OC'ing it, but he had to get a nylon generic holster for it because no one makes one for that model.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

There are plenty of holsters available. I had a nice don hume concealment rig, and I chose an Uncle Mike's sidekick for OC, although there were other choices...