Thread: heller out this week?

Post imported post

I am sitting in Hong Kong waiting to fly back home, what are your alls thought to how it will come down?

I think it is great for us from what I have read the bradys hope that it "won't lead to mass turn overs of laws" but expect the decision to be upheld

I do see it being turned over but I hope the scope isn't limited (but I feel it will be)

Post imported post

Yes, it will be a limited decision. No one has the balls in any branch of government to speak the truth or let alone enough to stand up for it. Too many weasels up there out of reach of common since and law.

And you can’t tell me the Supreme Court doesn’t know were all this anti-Americanism is heading. But I’ll take a positive “sort of” or “maybe” from our career bench warmers for now. I just don’t see it making a difference in the slightest bit. Local laws are to in your face now, running afoul of states and thefederal constitution. Not to mention the"mini lords" that run our states, counties and cities who obviously have a different opinion on who has the right to self preservation.

Post imported post

We'd all like to see a slam-dunk decision that tosses most gun control out the window, but not much chance of that.

I think the best we can hope for is a decision that affirms an indivudual right to "keep" arms ("bear" wasn't part of the original case) and can provide the basis for what will surely be decades of further lawsuits chipping away at federal, state and local gun control.