• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Out of State New Hampshire OCers held at gunpoint

Eagleeye

imported post

Manchester Nh PD again eh?

A THR member once had the same kind of crap pulled on him by those dimwitts in Barns & Noble several years back.

Thundar

imported post

GRRRRR....

Didn't the Manchester Police learn anything from their incident with Ridley? :banghead:

Disarm, and detain OCers on suspicion of ......Open Carrying??? What a 4th A violation!!! During Porc Fest no less!!!!:cuss:

At least there was a cop that stuck up for them. :celebrate

Sheriff

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
I thought cops were sworn to uphold the law. When did the oath change to upholding personal opinion?

I saw the swing start about 1990 to 1995. Older experienced officers were given early retirement options. Young snot nosed kids were hired to replace them at significant savings in both salary and benefits. And 10 years later we have these young snot nosed kiddies as "field training officers", now training the Rambo rookies being hired after the lowering of standards nationwide. The same Rambo rookies who grew up watching COPS on TV. And anybody who thinks COPS TV personifies excellent and professional police work is a few fries short of a Happy Meal! I have seen more violations of people's constitutional rights on COPS TV than I care to shake a stick at. In other words, law enforcement has gone from good to bad to worse.

This isn't cop bashing, it's just a fact of life.

tattedupboy

imported post

Did anyone read any of the comments posted in response to that video, particularly by fczwartek? Furthermore, did anyone see terrancedurousseau's response? My, my, my, that terrancedurousseau is one intelligent, articulate, and incredibly handsome fellow.:lol:(it's me, of course)