• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Openly Carrying in Indiana, PA

mjf

imported post

OC'd with my wife and two newly born identical twin girls. We walked around town, talked to a few people and kids... guess babies attract people... got a few doubletakes but nobody commented nor questioned my sidearm (Glock 21 in BlackHawk CQC SERPA holster). Storm came, went to Lowes, CC'd there due to rain coat, then went for another walk after to storm to check out storm damage.

So, all in all, it was good. :D