• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OpenCarry.org has a New Front Page!!

Phssthpok

imported post

Me likee!!
dancingnaughty.gif

Prophet

imported post

just a suggestion...didnt think to actually put THAT one in particular. Just, there is so much dead empty space...looks almost like an error page than the home page for the site.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Please take a look today, and forward the link to your friends and family - the link is the main page - http://www.OpenCarry.org. A lot of folks may not even know this page exists as they stay on the forum page - check the main page often as info and alerts there may not be on the forum pages.

And do link to OpenCarry.org and pursuade others to do so - we are at over 7,000 registered members now, and there is no reason that we can;t easily break 10,000 by end of summer.

Let's all help makethe summer of 2008 be remembered as the "WoodstOCk of Open Carry"!

tattedupboy

imported post

I was looking for a thread on it and couldn't find it, so I'm gonna assume that I'm the first member to post a thread on the subject. You can imagine my surprise when I saw the new OCDO homepage. I like it! How about the rest of you?