• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Buckeye Bersa

reefteach

imported post

This was my first duracoat project. It was easy and fun. The bare spot on the top of the trigger is not noticable when it is fully forward.

It was inspired by mayor Bloomber's ban on Duracoat products, the outstanding job being done my Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, and good old fashioned school spirit.

jamaica133-1.jpg

jamaica134-1.jpg

jamaica135-1.jpg

I just ordered a Glaco high ride holster for it.

reefteach

imported post

I just finished it this week, and the holster was just ordered yesterday. Galco OWB High Ride w/ thumbreak in tan. I am looking forward to carrying it.

I haven't shot it sinceI put it back together either. The first time I OC it, it will be on the way home from a succesful function check at the range. I am going out of town this week, so I won't have that kind of opportunity until next week.:(

Evil Ernie

imported post

Being from Colorado, I'd have to do one in Bronco colors; Blue and orange...but then that would be...................................gay.

Now a Black and gold Steelers sidearm...now yer talkin!
Hi Points are nice and cheap. Maybe I'll do one in Steeler colors and one in Yankee Colors...

Lthrnck

imported post

Hmm. well at least the Buckeyes can say they have won a National Championship and been to two others in the last 5 years.. What can Colorado say... ??? <G>:what::celebrate:what::celebrate:what::celebrate:what::dude:

reefteach

imported post

Honestly,

1. I just have pride in my Alma Mater

2. I wanted to Duracoat a gun in bright colors that bloomberg would not like

3. I support the recent efforts of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus. (http://www.concealedcampus.org )

I'm not much of a sports stats type. I hope this gun encourages others to customize guns in a similar fashion.