• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry YouTube Channel

GeneticsDave

imported post

OK, so I have setup a YouTube channel for us to post videos on. I am uploading the Fox 13 news segment as I type this. I would like to put anything related to OC here. So when ScottyT gets his camcorder feed pulled from the tape, we can post it here as well.

Go check it out in a bit - give me a few moments to work on the layout and content :D

Outsider

imported post

Sorry for the double post but by any chance did anyone record TJ's address to the City Council or could we get a transcript of it? Love to hear what he said.

Samuel Adams

imported post

GeneticsDave wrote:
OK, so I have setup a YouTube channel for us to post videos on. I am uploading the Fox 13 news segment as I type this. I would like to put anything related to OC here. So when ScottyT gets his camcorder feed pulled from the tape, we can post it here as well.

Go check it out in a bit - give me a few moments to work on the layout and content :D

Kudos. I subscribed.