• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Meet, July 17th, 7 PM

thx997303

imported post

Accursed chinese buffet management.

I'm putting in the time off request soon, so let's not reschedule this one if we can.

Cykaos

Opt-Out Members
imported post

It would be really funny to go to the McDonalds that is inside Walmart in WVC since Walmart and WVC love OC so much..

P.S. I am just kidding. I do not condone purposely pissing people off and looking for trouble.

thx997303

imported post

Wal-mart's corporate policy is actually to follow local laws. So it wouldn't matter if they were pissed off or not, their policy doesn't care if I do, so the managers should be punished if they ask people to leave.

41 Magnum

imported post

If we're doing the park thing(sounds like it at this point), is it cool if the wife and I just just bring take-out for ourselves and hang out?

Between the two of us we have six jobs, we won't have time to put something together really. As it is we'll both be coming basically straight from work.

Or if it's a truepotluck, are we making assignments as to who's to bring what, and for how many?

(Boy, this could get real complicated in a hurry:lol:)

GeneticsDave

imported post

Whoa! Just chill guys. We are working on a location first, then we will get assignments down. Keep your ears open and you will be able to sign up for something. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though. :D

GeneticsDave

imported post

We will be sure to invite them. It would be a nice gesture to invite others such as Clark Aposhian, Curt Oda, etc.

I'm still waiting to hear back about the park, I'll call tomorrow if they don't call me first.

usSiR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

GeneticsDave wrote:
We will be sure to invite them. It would be a nice gesture to invite others such as Clark Aposhian, Curt Oda, etc.

I'm still waiting to hear back about the park, I'll call tomorrow if they don't call me first.
We should invite Steven Gunn too, :lol:

thx997303

imported post

Tell him we are a gun control group. He will come.

I don't want to be the one who has to clean up the brick he leaves behind when he dives for cover behind his car.

xRapidDavex

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Tell him we are a gun control group. He will come.

I don't want to be the one who has to clean up the brick he leaves behind when he dives for cover behind his car.

Just have him squat over a bag when he gets there :lol::lol: ROTFLMAO

thx997303

imported post

That's exactly what I was thinking, we CONTROL OUR GUNS:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

xRapidDavex

imported post

Just thought I would bump this thread. Have any plans been made official yet?