Thread: Wisconsin trolls

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Without verifiable backgrounds any claim of particular authority is moot.

I'll be glad to petition the owners/administrators to allow us to re-register with realio-trulio names for that purpose.

"'Am too!' 'Is not.'" accomplishes little but soiling all and the troll enjoys it.

I have recently a couple of times been in Port Washington with a surplus of beer and was trying to put together a gathering of like minded souls but found none of our supposed names in the phonebook. If you come to Washington Island (like on holiday) just ask at the ferry and almost anyone will be able to direct you to my Mountain Road home, the next homestead South of the Mountain Tower Park on the same side of the road. There's a bicycle lookin' planter hanging on the road side and a refrigerator full of Island Wheat beer in the garage .

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA *******

Post imported post

Yes, that could work. Or we could follow the lead of the reast of the internet and attempt to remain mostly anonymous while ignoring any claims of authority.

Post imported post

I'm just down the road in Saukville. Send me a PM next time you're in the area: I don't have a home phone, only cell, so I'd prefer it not be published. I actually proposed to my wife in Egg Harbor, and we've been meaning to get back to Washington Island in the fall - it's a beautiful view from the lookout tower.

Mike Gallo (aka Rick Finsta on teh int3rwbz)

P.S. - My alias came from a joke with one of my old bands, and it stuck, so I use it for all forums on which I post. I post on my blog under my given name.

Banned

Post imported post

Yeah, I found that after I was home from my most recent trip to Texas.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

I too would prefer to be anonymous but:

If you do a google search for my moniker, along with the information I provided about my contacts with LEO on the west side of the state, you will find all my contact info. Feel free to PM me with varifiable details of your identity, and I'll do the same.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

I need no internet names on this board.

Banned

Post imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    I need no internet names on this board.
    One of the many reasons that you are held in the highest regard by me and others.