• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

chefW's OC Log

ChefW

imported post

Well folks here's my story about OC here in NE Ohio. I have OC'd many times before while I was living in Delaware. So I went to Walmart on Chester Rd. I saw the beloved "get the hell out of here if you are carrying" sign. So I put my sidearm in the car unloaded and proceeded to enter the store. I then wanted to go to Best Buy. I saw no signs on the door so I loaded up and entered the store. No one seemed to notice but I saw a few :what:from a few employees gathered around the cameras. Other than that, it was uneventful, just like any OC experience should be. I will post more as I test the OC waters up here in NE Ohio.

Attachments

• member840.png
    member840.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 221

Lthrnck

imported post

Well Chef, when I come up to visit my mother we will have to get together. She lives in Avon Lake.

And if you haven't guessed I'm aMarine Veteran.

We should then go over to Willowick and help out there..

ChefW

imported post

That sounds like a good idea. Haven't had any problems with LEO's yet and I hope I never do. Let me know when you end up around my neck of the woods. Hope to talk to you soon.

Attachments

• member840.png
    member840.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 186