• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Talking Point On KSL

xRapidDavex

imported post

Its Currently 6:41 pm on the 18th of June, and a debate about firearms laws is gonna come after the break on KSL.

GO NOW!

xRapidDavex

imported post

Wow.... Gunn basically said our permit is too easy to get and that we are a free market for concealed permits.

He also believes that the more guns on the street will lead to more gun thefts from people who carry.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Idid not like this interview at all they didn't really give Clark a chance and he could bearly hear. Gunn gave a bunch of false info, and based on what xRapidDavex said, there is proof that were guns are or permitted there is less crime! I think we should all contact KSL and demand another interview! That gives correct and true info. It was completly against guns and permits in my opinion.

xRapidDavex

imported post

I totally agree, when it becomes largely available and we all see it, I think we should organize a response.

Edit: They did say you can watch talking point again on their site. It made me mad when
Clark asked for her to speak up and she just huffed like a teenager and said "Let's
move on to Gunn." :cuss::cuss: :banghead:

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

xRapidDavex wrote:
I totally agree, when it becomes largely available and we all see it, I think we should organize a response.

Edit: They did say you can watch talking point again on their site. It made me mad when
Clark asked for her to speak up and she just huffed like a teenager and said "Let's
move on to Gunn." :cuss::cuss: :banghead:
I know I was yelling at the T.V.
I think we definetly need to get together and contact KSL about the interview.
What does everyone think? And don't volunteer me for it I am too busy right or I would have already contacted them. I don't know how to post the interview on here, can someone do that please or Kevin will when he gets back home. I recorded it for him and called him after it was over and told him all about it.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Kevin said they called you, Scotty, and TJ. I guess Kevin was asked as well, I too am glad that Clark did it for us.

ScottyT

imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
They said it was to talk about TJ's incident! Bunch of Liars!
It was originally going to be more about OC and our story from Tues night, but given the players and the meeting about CC Permits earlier in the day, they shifted the focus.