• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympia Shooting

luvmyglock

imported post

I have been lurking on here for a long time, and finally thought to register. It seems like there are TONS more people from where I am on here than on the other two forums i post to (Defensivecarry.com and glocktalk.com). I have heard of a place on these forums called "the olympia pit". What is it? I have been looking for a place in olympia to shoot. Can you guys help? Thanks!

Austin

luvmyglock

imported post

Great, thanks for the link. I appreciate it. I am really interested in finding some people to shoot with, and it looks like I found the place. All you guys are really friendly.

luvmyglock

imported post

No, I recently moved to the state from CA. I have cc'd for a few years before moving here, and should be getting my chl in the mail any day now. I would live to try OC, but i have never done it before so....well you know. I have thought about it quite a bit, and honestly the only reason that I have not tried it yet is because I am trying to keep a squeaky clean background (I am going into Law Enforcement) and don't need trouble with a department I am applying with! We should definitely get together for coffee! Just pick a time and place..

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I think the local departments here pretty much understand OC now. Lacey seems to have a firm understanding, and I know for a fact Olympia does now. I wouldn't say the Kalifornia part too loud around here though :p