• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It is almost time for me to enjoy the sweet sweet freedom yall are used to...

possumboy

imported post

minus wrote:
I will be visiting the Virginians for the 4th of July and staying in West Virginia. I will be concealing (where legal) all the way to the VA state line and then it is game on from there.

I guess the first big step is going to be when I get out of the car with my p220 strapped on for the first time. Hopefully there will be alot of :) and not :what:.

I am assuming the I81/460 corridor is a friendly oc area?

I almost missed the "(where legal)".

I travel to CT a lot from VA. I usually just lockup when I leave the house because of all the states that I cannot even posses my gun in unless I'm just passing through.

Enjoy your time here in VA.